Church Gathering UPdate Amid Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Church Gathering update amid coronavirus
What Steps Has Freedom Taken?
Our building has been deep cleaned and sanitized. We have implemented new procedures based on guidance from the CDC, the mandate from our Governor, and recommendations from our OneFocus church network and have trained and equipped our volunteers and leadership team to create a safe and welcoming environment. We have clearly spaced seating to adhere to the 6 foot social distancing recommendation based on family unit and have posted signage throughout the building to help enforce these policies.
What to Expect When You Arrive
Upon arriving someone from our greeting team will greet. Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer. If your temperature is above 100° you will be asked to enjoy the worship service from home until your temperature decreases. Doors will be opened for you, and every chair will be sanitized prior to use in the sanctuary. We will not be passing items, and our coffee/cafe area will not be available at this time.
• You will have access to two exits upon leaving the service. These will be clearly marked as you prepare to leave the building.
• Masks are required and will be made available for those who did not bring one.
• Stations for Sanitizing Hands
• Doors will open 15 minutes prior to the start of the service. If we reach our restricted social-distancing occupancy, we will move to two services and have registered seating.
• Access to restrooms are available and bathrooms will be wiped down before, during, and after service.
• Please maintain 6ft between yourself and others (outside of family members) when possible.
• The lobby will not be available for extended social interactions. Immediately following the service we will be cleaning and disinfecting our facilities.
Freedom LifeSavers (Children’s Ministry)
• We will be temporarily suspending children’s ministry. Children are welcomed in the service, but will need to stay with their parents. All children ages 10 and up will be required to wear a face mask.
• We have a space available for nursing mothers but IT will be limited to one family group at a time.
Please be patient and gracious with these health and safety procedures. This is new for all of us. Much grace will be needed as we all work together to honor the Lord.
We know the last few weeks have been full of adjustments. Please know that we are praying for you. We will keep you informed as we make appropriate changes and pull together resources and tools to protect, continue to connect, and help meet needs as they arrive in the Freedom Family. We want to personally encourage you to use this time to be refreshed, stay safe, practice wisdom, and to not lose hope in our great God.
Stay tuned to all of our Social Media outlets for more updates. We look forward to the great celebration when we are able to gather again in person!
Pastor Kurt & Suzanne Wallace
Pastor Horace & Jessica Vinson
& The Leadership Team